About our organization
Potlatch Elementary PTO is a volunteer organization that helps our students and teachers in a variety of ways.
November 16, 2020- 6:30pm at Codi Jo's Wagon Wheel
- Trunk or Treat 6:00 PM followed by HOCUS POCUS in the Park 7:00 PM- Friday, October 30th at Scenic 6 Park
- Online Scholastic Book Fair! Contact a PTO Member or check their Facebook page for information on ordering! November 2-15, 2020 Click here to place your order!
- Community Build Day/ Potluck for NEW Play Structures! - 9:00 am, Saturday, November 7th
We are actively looking for new members. To join, please come to a meeting, contact a member listed below, or send a message through our Facebook page.
Items purchased for staff and students:
- Staff coats
- Lunch for Teacher Appreciation day
- Basketball, kickball and pump for every classroom
WE HAVE MET OUR PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT GOAL!
Two brand new play structures were delivered on October 27th! Thank you to everyone who donated funds, equipment, and time to make this a reality! The support of our wonderful community is greatly appreciated!
To reach out to any of our members, you can connect with them below, or navigate to our Facebook page.
Kayla Boni, President (208) 669-1169 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Mitchell, Vice President 208-596-6345 email@example.com
Kim Cessnun, Secretary
Sophie Chambers, Treasurer